Thursday, September 6, 2007

Julietisms....

Juliet is such a character, just wanted to share a few of the cute things that she does.

Juliet knows how to say she is crying, but sometimes when she is sad she forgets the word and says,

"I'm sadding."

Lately, Juliet has been responding to suggestions that I make by say. "Yeah, let's do that." I know that sounds simple, but it is so cute how she says it.

When Cole is taking a toy away or doesn't want to share, Juliet starts running away and says,"Cole, be nice, be nice."

3 comments:

The Katzbox said...

Oh my gosh, I am totally going to use "I'm sadding" from now on...totally precious!!!

Faith W said...

Jess,

I got your blog through Emily's, hope that is ok, but love checking in on your precious family.

I love the "I'm sadding" too. It is so good to write these things down.

Hope you are doing well, miss you!

Faith

Emmy said...

Cutest phrase ever!!!