Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Year Trip

My mom took the kids and I to see My Grandma Dawson over New Year's Weekend. The trip to Missouri went well, and we really enjoyed the time we were able to spend there.


My Grandma is a square dancer, and Juliet loved seeing her dressed up for one of her dances and both kids loved going to the dance and watching/joining in. Juliet loved Grandma's petticoat, because real princesses always have petticoats.


Taking a walk by this freezing lake was not nearly as comfortable as we had hoped.


Here is Juliet bringing in the New Year! I was too tired to stay up until midnight.



We also enjoyed stopping in Indianapolis to see my Aunt Jennifer (my mom's sister). We enjoyed a meal and some conversation with her. The kids enjoyed taking a break from the car and running around a bit.

2 comments:

Kensie said...

Looks like fun, so glad you guys got to go!

alval said...

What great fun you all are having. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Love,
Gpa Al & Gma Becky