Thursday, November 18, 2010

Trip to Port Clinton- Part 1




As I'm looking through my pictures in order to update the blog I realized that most of them are from the little family vacation we took this Summer. We decided to stay close to home and went up to Northern Ohio to Port Clinton.

We stayed for week up there in a hotel. For some reason my kids love staying in a hotel more than anything in the world. Cole requests going to a hotel at least once a week. "I want to go on Vacition (yes he says it that way). I want to go to a hotel." He does flush the hotel toilet about 10 times a day (a favorite Cole pass time). And of course both children enjoy the all time joyous childhood vocation of jumping from double bed to double bed. The hotel pool is also a favorites.
So here are some pictures from day one.

We had some amazing ice cream at a little local place. As I recall mine was black raspberry and was delicious.



Then we went to a little playground and a local beach. The kids really had a lot of fun by the water.







No comments: