Friday, December 9, 2011

Juliet's Sixth Birthday

Juliet had her sixth birthday! We had a very fun family party which was dragon themed per Juliet's request. She really enjoyed having family members over and eating dinner, cake, and of course opening presents.

She made this pin the flame on the dragon game all on her own.


Don't touch the cake Cole! Actually, Cole has come a long way as a few years ago he would be attempting to lick the cake.

Yea! Birthday Girl! I thought this dragon cake I made from a design online turned out pretty great.


I was really proud of this Chinese dragon I made out of balloons and streamers because I came up with the concept and design myself.

Juliet woke up to find lots of balloons in her room.

And also this sign made by Grandma Kathryn.

These are not dragon related, but we made these super hero pops to give out to Juliet's classmates to celebrate there. They have little capes and masks and say, "Today is a SUPER day, it's Juliet's birthday. I should have looked for something dragon, but these were fun and did the trick.

1 comment:

alval said...

What a great blog and party! Thank you for letting us be a part of the celebration and this blog.

Love you all,
Gpa Al & Gma Becky :)