Monday, January 14, 2008

Anniversary Addendum...


Since Charles and I have been married for seven years now, I thought I would share seven things that I love about him.


1. He is hilarious! Sometimes if he is in the right mood he can make me laugh until I choke. Seriously, you don't know funny until you see Charles get silly at about 1 am. I feel privileged because I don't think anyone else sees him at his absolute most hilarious.

2. He absolutely loves Christmas decorations and is willing to put them up with much more painstaking detail then I would ever be willing to apply.

3. He really lets my absolute worst qualities pass by without pointing out and making me feel worse about them. He is must easier on me than I am on him.

4. He's a good Father, and he actually seems to get a kick out of some of Juliet's two-year-old antics that make me crazy.

5. He will go out and get me a bag of M&Ms when I beg him to, even when I expressly told him the day before never to let me eat M&Ms again. Ah, gotta love a man who can put up with a fickle woman.

6. He will tell people to go check out this blog and praise it in such a way that it seems like I was the one who invented the entire idea of family blogs. He is always praising me to other people like that.

7. He agrees with me on certain issues of vital importance such as which movies are cool. We can have long detailed conversations about movies and books, and just analyze them to death.

These are just a few of the reasons I love you Charles. Thanks again for seven awesome years and two beautiful children.

3 comments:

Kathryn the Great said...

Good picture of you, Charles!

Emmy said...

Yay for Charles and yay for a loving wife!

Faith W said...

Oh, how sweet, happy anniversary!