Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Day

This Mother's Day we got to have Charles's Mom visit with us. We rarely get to see her and so it was nice to have her with us. I was running around and neglected to take any pictures, which is really a shame because I really wanted to get some shots with her and the kids. They call her "Granny" and Juliet has been asking where she's gone. Juliet was really funning while she was here, completely hamming it up to make her laugh. Later during the week I had arranged to take my mom out for a Mother's Day lunch. We went to an Indian buffet (yum) and again I neglected to bring my camera. Luckily, my mom's friend Loretta, who also came with us, had a camera and she took a lot of really neat shots of Juliet. Again no pictures of my Mom. I haven't been real on the ball with taking pictures lately.








1 comment:

The Katzbox said...

oh my gosh....she is sooooooo adorable Jessica.....I hope to get back there is August...hope your there and not vacationing around the world or something....cutie pie...and so is Juliet :)