Wednesday, December 5, 2007

And now Thanksgiving.....

Here are the pictures of our visit to Atlanta. We really had a lot of fun with my Dad and Paula and my siblings John, Jocelyn, and Maddie. The kids really enjoyed getting to know these wonderful family members that they don't get to see very often, and being the center of attention.
Here are the Malmfeldt siblings (minus Michael)


Juliet having fun with Aunt Jocelyn.




Juliet finds a willing volunteer to read to her in Grandpa.

Juliet really took to Maddie and followed her around asking, "Where Maddie go?"

Awww.....here are the boys hanging out. For some reason I kept calling Cole, John while I was there. I guess I was remembering another cute little blond boy.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

I am in shock right now. . .it seems like Jon should be 10. And, the other two. ..well, I remember when they were born! Jess. . .when did we get old!?