Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Before moving on to other holidays....

I realized that while I had many Halloween related posts in October, I never posted about our actual night of Trick-or-treating. I wanted to make sure to post these pictures especially since there is a very nice one of the kids with Grandpa Al and Grandma Becky. We went to their neighborhood in Bexley for Beggars Night. The kids had a lot of fun visiting houses and experiencing the joyful realization of the joy of people giving them candy. Cole continued to want to go in people's houses and also misunderstood when someone held a bowl of candy out to him once and put his trash in it (I thought it was trashcan). Grandma Becky had pizza and homemade vegetable soup at her house, and we had a great time. It is December now and the kids still suggest that it might be fun to Trick-or-treat again.




1 comment:

Emmy said...

Your kids looked so cute!