Monday, February 18, 2008

Fun, good news!

This is a little late, but I had a neat opportunity on Friday night to share in two wonderful moments for the Weidner/Gale/Maughan clan. That night Charles and I were part of a gaggle of well-wishers who watched Eldon Gale win his semi-final round at a Columbus Symphony sing off at the Ohio Theater. He sang a wonderful rendition of a song from the musical Camelot (If Ever I Should Leave You?). Many supporters there to share his moment. One supporter was not however, Lisa Maughan, his Sister in law and my best friend had her baby a little earlier that evening. Parker K. Maughan, 8 lbs 1 oz. I haven't been able to see him yet, due to some house-hold emergencies involving a squirrel and the electric line outside of our house (don't ask), but I'm so excited for them. I'll get in my cheek pinching later on.

No comments: