Saturday, March 8, 2008

Go away winter!



Well, this isn't news for anyone in Ohio, but for you folks in lovely places like Texas, Georgia, and California (I hate you all!) we have just had an enormous amount of snow dumped on us here. It has snowed non-stop for more than 24 hours and we are looking at at least 14 inches of snow. Man! We've been snuggled up inside all day watching it go and feeling glad that we stocked up on groceries. It has been very beautiful and I've enjoyed it on some level, but I'm more than ready for Spring to come our way. My brain is just not on the "winter wonderland" setting. In these pictures of Charles digging us out of the snow you can see a white mountain behind his shoulder. That is my car.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jackie said...

I'm with you. I am SO ready for spring, and I thought we were almost there! Of course I don't mind if you check out my blog. I hope you don't mind if I peek at yours, too!

Michael said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Michael said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Kensie said...

Ignore my mean husband...I think you need a trip to Texas!

Emmy said...

80 degrees and sunny here! So, when does the plane leave for San Diego? :) Love you!
xoxo-emmy

Sandra Dubreuil said...

Feel your pain. Even though right now we are finally getting sun, our streets looked like yours in Nov, Dec, Jan, and part of Feb. I agree I am ready for Spring too. Good luck digging out!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Please send the winter over here!!! I cannot believe you guys get snow and we suffer in mud all "winter" long! Maybe you guys need to consider a nice vacation trip to Finland, since there has not been basically any snow in the southern parts this season. I'm seriously thinking about moving to Siperia or something. But I guess Ohio would do it for us too! Enjoy the snow for us I'd say!

Faith W said...

I am with you, Good riddance to Winter - heard about that big storm Columbus got, wow!