Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday to...Me!



In August I turned 31. I have been meaning to post about the wonderful day that I had. My awesome husband arranged a small surprise party for me, and he managed to completely catch me off guard. I have never had a birthday surprise party before and I felt so dang special it is ridiculous. I will post a few pictures and some more details later. The pictures are email attachments right now and I haven't downloaded them yet. I didn't want to wait any longer however, before I publicly thanked Charles for helping me feel like a million bucks. Good husband!










2 comments:

The Katzbox said...

YAY!!!! That's right! 31...oh my gosh...you were just a teenager....wow.....Charles is a good husband...good boy!!! Congratulations honey...

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are a wonderful person and I really enjoy spending book club time with you and seeing you at church. Hope you had a GREAT day.