Friday, October 31, 2008

Church "Fall Festival" Party

Just a few highlights of the church Fall Festival. The kids of course looked adorable and enjoyed their first round of trick-or-treating. Michael and Noah were awesome as Dr. Evil and Mini Me (see below). Cole ran around a lot, and ate too many Fritos. Kensie cooked an awesome pot of chili, which did not win the cook-off, but should have. I ate some really delicious jalepeno cornbread, best corn bread I've ever had, and I wish I knew who made it.









1 comment:

alval said...

Dear Charles,
I thoroughly enjoyed seeing you again in the video from "Give Me the Mike." I knew the day would come when my children would be busy with their own families, but I still miss you. I am grateful for the wonderful memories when when Andy and you were my little boys, and I could see you every day. Some day you will be like me remembering fondly those days with your little ones. Enjoy them and the love of your wife. I know you do. I am so proud of the man you have become. May the Lord bless you richly. Love, Dad :)