Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh warm weather...I love you!



I really love going outside with my kids. It makes me feel alive again. These pictures were actually taken on the one warm day in February, but we have been putting in a lot of park time in the last couple of days. It is so wonderful, like a big hug from Heavenly Father. The kids are doing so great too. It wasn't long ago that it was SO hard for me to take them anywhere alone and now they are doing great with that. They will walk to and from the car with me and pretty much stay in the same vicinity as me. It is so fun and a big blessing.

3 comments:

Emmy said...

Oh, I LOVE it when it gets easier! That's awesome, Jess! I had to giggle at your picture because. . umm. .is that SNOW on the ground!? Brrrrr!!! Winter is park season in southern CA and we have enjoyed it so much. Summers it's too hot for the park. ..it's all backward here.
So happy to see your post! miss you!!

The Katzbox said...

I loved your post as well....your kids are adorable...I almost chewed on your little girls cheekies...adorable....and I echo Em's words..I thought the same thing..."Is that SNOW"??????

I'm glad things are getting easier...YAY YAY YAY

Anonymous said...

Wow. So many posts. Love it!!! You are awesome Jess. Sorry about that awful week with Cole - you are a soldier!