Friday, March 27, 2009

Well, I haven't posted in awhile, because this has been happening. Yep, Juliet broke her leg. She just came down on it funny while she was jumping on the trampoline at Grandma's house. We went to have it looked at at the emergency room that night, but the X-rays didn't show a fracture. We came home, but it was still hurting her, and she just wouldn't walk on it. We brought her back later in the week, the X-rays showed a hairline fracture, and the cast went on. We went to Children's Orthopedic today, and we are happy to report that it is coming off on April 16. Yay!!!





2 comments:

alval said...

WOW!!! I had no idea that Juliet broke her leg. I'm shocked!

Gpa Al

Shawni said...

sorry to hear about that broken leg!

I just wanted to say thanks so much for your kind words about Lucy on my blog. I really appreciate all who are reaching out to us.

I've loved learning a little about your sweet Cole. He's lucky to have such a caring family.