Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Family Home Evening

Well, I decided to take a page out of Kensie's book and start recording our Family Home Evenings. I also decided to start doing family home evening, which we hadn't been doing previously. I want to start now when my kids still like spending time with me and think I'm cool. We had a simple family home evening tonight about being a child of God. It went smoothly with happy children throughout! We sang, learned a scripture, colored a picture, etc... Very short and simple for the short attention spans of my little ones! We are having it on Wednesday, because Mon, Tues, Thurs., and Fri Charles works until 8 pm.

2 comments:

Kathryn the Great said...

Hi Jessica! Your kids aren't the only ones who think you're cool.

Emmy said...

Ditto that, Kathryn!