Monday, October 22, 2007

A few random pictures from the last couple of days

Here are a couple of pictures from the last couple of days.

Here is a picture of Cole i n a corn maze. He liked the corn maze, but I really had to keep up with him. It's easy enough to lose Cole in say, our house, without bringing a maze situation into it.

Here we are preparing for a Sunday afternoon walk. Both children cannot leave the home without various toys in their hands. Here Cole is holding tight to a ball, and Juliet is toting a plastic purse with several dolls in it. Juliet is also pointing out that Mommy is in fact holding a camera. Thanks baby, next step is when you figure out how to pose for the camera.



Here Juliet is helping do laundry by taking several items of my clothing and wearing them in various fashions. Here she has fit one of the sleeves of my pink shirt over her head, is wearing another shirt of mine as a hat and is wearing my bra as a necklace. Cutie!

2 comments:

Kensie said...

That is a very stylish outfit Juliet! I have always wanted to wear my bras as a necklace, but just didn't have the fashion forward attitude to pull it off, glad my niece got that! I am also glad that you are enjoying the videos of Lyna, I may have to post more so that Mommy and Grandma Kathryn can watch more Lyna videos, I know they aren't getting enough yet lol!

Kathryn the Great said...

Yes, the bra is definitely a nice touch!