Sunday, April 27, 2008

Night frisbee...

We really like throwing a frisbee. Charles got me hooked on frisbees early in our marriage and consequently it is one of the few athletic, hand-eye coordination type things that I can do with some proficiency. Here is Charles holding up our night frisbee, which he is very proud of. He just got me to sneak behind our house and throw this for a little while. It is actually pretty fun in the dark. The kids like frisbee too, although they pretty much just run around excited while we throw and occasionally fetch it for us. They attempt throws which usually go about 1-3 feet.

2 comments:

Heather A said...

We also enjoy frisbees. I am probably not half so proficient as you at it though. Have you ever tried frisbee golfing? That is something that Ryan and I enjoy doing together. We usually take the kids, but they poop out after a little while.

Jessica said...

I haven't frisbee golfed, but I think we would like it. Maybe for a date some time. I can't see our kids lasting too long. When I say I'm proficient, I mean this in a relative way, in comparison to other things like hitting a baseball or serving a volleyball, things that I'm abysmal at.